I almost ate an entire bunch of celery because this dip was THAT GOOD. Couldn’t get enough and also turned it into salad dressing the next day. Enjoy!
Blue Cheese Dip
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 green onion
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- salt & pepper
- chives for garnish (optional)
- Mix sour cream through to vinegar in a bowl with a spoon.
- Using back of spoon incorporate the cheese into the dip by blending it into the dip.
- Finely chop green onion and stir in.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with chives if using.
Serving size: ⅛ Calories: 116 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 5 Sugar: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 8